PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION GUIDELINE
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION GUIDELINE
This Personal Data Protection Guideline sets the way how your personal data that you provide in connection with the use of the following webpages: www.sportid.cz; www.behejlesy.cz; www.bike-prague.cz; www.ski-tour.cz; www.jiz50.cz; www.probehni.se a www.jnlm.cz www.sportid.cz (hereinafter only “Website”) and your purchases of goods and services either through the Website or in any other way, and also in connection with your participation in a sports event, be it in the position of a racer, volunteer or partner of any of the races/events, is used and protected.
The controller of your personal data is the following company: RAUL , s.r.o. registered address: Prague 1, Elišky Krásnohorské 5, postal code: 110 00, company ID no.: 25608673, registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, ref.no. C 54464 (hereinafter only “Controller”). Another subject may also participate in the processing of your personal data, who is the organiser of a specific race, and in such case, shall be a joint controller as defined below in section Joint Controllers (of this Guideline). When this Guideline refers to Controller, it means also Joint Controller for the specific race or event as defined below.
All your personal data shall be used exclusively in line with this Personal Data Protection Guideline. The Controller is entitled to amend this Personal Data Protection Guideline from time to time, by updating it on the Website.
By giving us your personal data, you are granting us your consent with the processing and administration of the provided data for the purposes and under the conditions defined below. All your personal data that we shall receive from you shall be gathered, saved and used in compliance with relevant legal regulations, in particular with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter only “the Regulation”) and Act no. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection as amended (hereinafter only “the Act”).
What we collect
Personal data is information that may identify you as a living individual, either by itself or in connection with other information.
The Controller may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Identification data, this data includes particularly: name, surname, user name, title, date of birth, photographs, starting numbers, age, sex, job, membership in sports organisations/clubs;
- Contact information, this data includes particularly: mailing/invoicing address, e-mail address, telephone number, social media profile;
- Payment and transaction details, this data includes particularly: bank and payment details, history of orders, payments and receivables;
- Technical data, this data includes particularly: information on your visits to the Website and on the sources from which you got connected;
- Profile information, this data includes particularly: your password to access your account and history of orders, your interests, preferences, feedback, race results, times and scores, history of your interactions on the Website;
- Marketing data, this data includes particularly: your preferences regarding the Controller´s or Controller´s partners´marketing materials and preferred communication method
We may also process your special data (e.g. data on your race or ethnic background, or data on your health condition), however, only to the extent required for the participation in any of the races.
In general it holds true that we collect and obtain information directly from you, as a result of your interaction with us and as a result of your participation in events or purchases of goods and services from us. Technical data may be obtained through your visit to the Website in the manner described below in section Technical data and data on visits to the Website (of this Guideline).
You acknowledge that refusal to provide personal data in cases when its provision is required for the entry into and execution of a contract between us, or in cases when we are obliged to process your personal data in order to comply with a statutory obligation, may result in failure to establish our contractual relation.
How we use your personal data:
We use your personal data only in cases allowed by relevant legislation and provided we have an adequate legal title thereto. The Controller shall use particularly the following titles for data processing:
- processing is required for the fulfilment of a certain contractual obligation between you and the Controller (for the provision of a service or sale of goods) , or for negotiations about it;
- on the grounds of a legitimate interest of the Controller where the Controller´s interest prevails over the legitimate interests and fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject;
- fulfilment of a legal obligation by the Controller.
In most cases, the Controller is not obliged to request consent with the processing of your personal data, except for processing for the purpose of sending of direct marketing information of third parties by e-mail or SMS.
For what purpose we process your personal data:
- we use your identification, contact, transaction, profile and marketing data for the purpose of your signing up, participation or registration of your team for any of the races or events. We use this data on the grounds of performance of a contract and of our legitimate interest (in order to enable you to participate in the race);
- we use your identification, contact and profile information for the purpose of videos and photographs from the race or event and for the purpose of announcement of the results. We use this data on the grounds of our legitimate interest (it is in our interest to document the process of the race, to keep records on the results and evaluations of our races, to make announcements of the winners, to keep them for the case of complaints, to keep statistical records). The time of processing is indefinite.
- we use your identification, contact, transaction, profile and marketing data for the purpose of your purchases, including purchases of supplementary services and goods. We use this data on the grounds of contract performance and of our legitimate interest (so that we can offer you services and goods similar to those that you may be interested in, in order to prevent fraudulent behaviour, in order to prevent breach of our terms of contract, for the purpose of potential debt collection and in order to ensure protection of our statutory rights) and for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (particularly in the area of taxes, payments and statistics). The time of processing is defined by the duration of the specific contractual relation and subsequently for the time of statutory limitation periods, in the given case for no longer than 10 years from the day of establishment of the relevant contractual relation, or by the lapse of another statutory period for archiving;
- we use your contact, profile, technical and marketing data for the purpose of sending of marketing information on products and services, to enable your participation in accompanying competitions and marketing campaigns and to ensure the most effective possible manner of presentation of the content of the Website. We use this data on the grounds of our legitimate interest (it is in our interest to maintain business statistics and assess the business behaviour of our customers as well as to improve our Website and services), or possibly also on the grounds of your consent;
- we use your identification and contact data for the purpose of ensuring our communication and in order to enable the execution of your rights connected to the protection of your personal data. We use this data on the grounds of our legitimate interest;
- we use your identification, contact, transaction, profile and marketing data in case you participate in any race or event as our partner or sponsor. We use this data on the grounds of performance of the contract between us, on the grounds of our legitimate interest (in order to be able to cooperate with you and submit offers for cooperation to you) and for the purpose of fulfilment of our legal obligations (particularly the fulfilment of tax, payment and statistics obligations).
- we use your identification, contact and transaction data in case you participate in any race or event as a volunteer. We use this data on the grounds of contract performance and on the grounds of our legitimate interest (so that we can engage you on the position of a volunteer).
Personal data is stored for the time period specified above, always for the time period required for the execution of the above-described purposes, or for the time necessary to ensure our compliance of the relevant legal obligation or to ensure protection of our rights.
Marketing offers of the Controller
Your identification, contact, technical, profile and marketing personal data may be used by the Controller for the purpose of assessing of what is relevant for you and what you are interested in. On the grounds of legitimate interest of the Controller, the Controller may send you, via e-mail or SMS, short marketing offers regarding goods or services that you have purchased from him, or information that you have requested from us. You can cancel the sending of electronic marketing communication at any time.
Third party marketing offers
We may provide your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing to other companies with which we collaborate so that they can help us organise attractive and high-quality races (hereinafter only “Partners”) provided that we receive your consent thereto. A list of Partners is always to be found on the Website at the specific race. This list may be updated. You can cancel the sending of electronic marketing communication at any time.
You can raise an objection against the processing for direct marketing purposes at any time and your personal data will be deleted immediately.
Personal data of children
In certain cases, the Controller may process personal data of children below 13 years of age, however, solely for the following purposes: for the purpose of signing up and participation of the child in a race or event, for the assessment of the results of the given race or event and for the documentation of the given race or event (photographs/video recording). In such a case, the Controller shall process only essential identification data of the child. For the processing of personal data of a child, consent of their legal guardian is always requested.
Contact in case of emergency
The Controller may, in certain cases, process personal data of third parties – contact people for the case of emergency – including name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, however, solely for the following purposes: for the purpose of contacting a close person of a racer in case of an extraordinary incident during the course of the race. In such a case, the Controller shall only process identification data that the data subject shall provide to him on a voluntary basis, and he shall immediately inform the given contact person on the processing of such data via e-mail and request consent for further processing.
Technical data and data on visits to the Website
"Cookies" are information that is transferred from a website to the hard disc of the User´s computer. Cookies enable the website to remember important information that will make its further use by the User easier.
- You can find detailed information on Google Analytics and personal data protection at http://www.google.com/intl/cs/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
- If you want to prevent tracking, you can install the following add-on to your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Where we store your personal data
Your personal data is stored on our secure servers in the Controller´s IT systems in the Czech Republic. Personal data is collected, processed and stored by the Controller exclusively in the Czech Republic and it is not transferred to any other country unless explicitly stipulated otherwise.
We undertake to ensure security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to it, or its unauthorised disclosure, we have introduced adequate physical, electronic and managerial procedures for the protection and security of the information that we collect on the Website. You acknowledge that your personal data that you provide to us shall be systematically administered in an automatic way by the use of automatic and all other information system tools.
Provision of your personal data
Your personal data processed in connection with the organisation of races and sports events, is available to relevant employees and persons of the Controller as well as natural persons and employees at companies that we have hired to technically process this data for us. These are entities that work as administrators of databases and IT networks, providers of services necessary for the implementation of races, particularly including providers of timekeeping, providers of photographic and video services, commentators and other subjects that may provide for the technical aspects of the races.
When implementing and organising specific races, the Controller collaborates with subjects that are local organisers of the relevant race and they themselves appear as personal data Controllers. With these controllers, the Controller has entered into an agreement on the regulation of rights and obligations of joint personal data controllers, which ensures safety of processing by defining individual rights and obligations of the Controllers when processing and ensuring safety of your personal data.
Joint controllers for specific races and accompanying events of the given races include:
- Series of running races Běhej Lesy:
- Běhej lesy Lednice, Běhej lesy Karlštejn, Běhej lesy Brdy, Běhej lesy Slavkovský les, Běhej lesy Vysočina, Běhej lesy Bílá, Běhej lesy Boletice – Asociace sportu pro radost, z.s., company ID no.: 05580421, registered address: Přívozní 2a, 170 00 Prague 7, e-mail address: email@example.com
- Běhej lesy jizerská 50 RUN - SKI KLUB JIZERSKÁ PADESÁTKA z. s., registered address: Jablonecká 21, Liberec 1, postal code: 460 01, company ID no.: 41324471, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Series of ski-tour cross-country skiing races:
- Bedřichovská NLM - JIZERSKÁ, o.p.s., company ID no.: 25412949, registered address: Bedřichov 218, 468 12 Bedřichov, e-mail address: email@example.com
- Zadovská 30 – Asociace sportu pro radost, z.s., company ID no.: 05580421, registered address: Přívozní 2a, 170 00 Prague 7, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orlický maraton - Wikov SKI Skuhrov nad Bělou, z.s. , company ID no.: 48615561, registered address: Skuhrov nad Bělou 24, 517 03 Skuhrov nad Bělou, e-mail address: email@example.com
- ČEZ Jizerská 50 - SKI KLUB JIZERSKÁ PADESÁTKA z. s. registered address: Jablonecká 21, Liberec 1, postal code: 460 01, company ID no.: 41324471, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karlovská 50 – Town of Velké Karlovice, company ID no.: 00304417, registered address: Velké Karlovice 1, 756 06 Velké Karlovice, e-mail address: email@example.com
- JeLyMan - SK Severka Šumperk, z.s., company ID no.: 63696592, registered address: Janáčkova 1949/39, 787 01 Šumperk, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cycling races Bike Prague
- Asociace sportu pro radost z.s., company ID no.: 05580421, registered address: Přívozní 2a, 170 00 Prague 7, e-mail address: email@example.com
- Charity run Proběhni.se
- Asociace sportu pro radost, z.s., company ID no.: 05580421, registered address: Přívozní 2a, 170 00 Prague 7, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
International sports associations
Some of your personal data like name, email, nationality and date of birth is provided by the Controller to international sports associations for the purpose of scoring. They share your date for race Jizerská 50 for using to FIS Ski Classics and Wordloppet and Bike Prague for serial Intersport Marathon Series.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites, or plug-in modules and social media bookmarks. However, if you use such a link and leave our Website, you should be aware of the fact that the Controller has no control over these other websites and can therefore not be liable for the protection and privacy of any information that you may provide when visiting such websites, and this Personal Data Protection Guideline shall not apply to any such websites.
Rights of the data subjects
When collecting, processing and storing your personal information, the Controller shall ensure, to the full extent, the protection of your rights as stipulated by relevant provisions of legal regulations. In connection with personal data processing, you are entitled to the below-specified rights that you may use at your discretion:
- right of access to one´s personal data – when you may request free information on the processing of your personal data
right of data portability – i.e. right to receive personal data concerning you and that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit it to another controller.
In the case of data processing on the basis of your consent, you have the right to partly or fully withdraw this consent, with effects for the future. We shall not do any further processing without appropriate consent. You can withdraw your consent at the below-specified e-mail or postal contact addresses. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the legality of the data processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you believe or find out that the Controller or any authorized third party process your personal data inconsistently with the protection of your private and personal lives or in conflict with relevant legal regulations, particularly if your personal data is inaccurate, incomplete or processed for a given purpose without an adequate legal ground, you are entitled to request that we:
- correct and/or complete inaccurate personal data related to you
- delete your personal data – particularly when your personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it has been collected
- or curtail the processing of your personal data (particularly in situations when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, or its processing is illegal and you refuse the deletion of your personal data and instead you request its restricted use, or when we do not need your personal data for the purpose of processing any more but you request it for the determination, execution or defence of your legal claims)
You are entitled to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data at the Personal Data Protection Office, address: Pplk. Sochora 27, postal code: 170 00, Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
By sending a registration form for the race, you grant to the Controller in connection with your participation in the race, a consent, pursuant to the provisions of Section 84 and seq. of the Civil Code as amended, with the making of your portrait, audio, video or audio/video recordings during the race and/or during the presentation of any of the prizes that shall be presented to you personally as part of the race (hereinafter only “the Photograph”) and you grant a consent with the use of the Photograph for commercial purposes in all communication media regardless of their nature and purpose in all habitual manners, with their subsequent modification and their potential connection with other works as well as their inclusion in an aggregate work. You grant this consent free of charge and without any limitations regarding content, amount or territory of use, for the period of 20 years. This consent shall also apply to third parties to which the Controller may provide the Photograph in line with its purpose.
In connection with the enforcement of your rights and in the case of any questions or information regarding personal data handling, please contact the Controller at: email@example.com.
This Personal Data Protection Guideline shall take effect as of: 16. 5. 2019.